15.4.07

Uncensored BWO action

The schlagerboys were the first to discover it, but it seems as though Bodies Without Organs are about to make some kind of breakthrough in the UK. Yesterday I was hanging around the flat, waiting for the builders to finish fitting my new kitchen when I heard the trilling of BWO's Chariots of Fire on Hits TV. I like the song, but it's not their best if you ask me, and the video is a bit dull. And what were they thinking of, superimposing Martin's face onto a bulldog? The resulting cross-breed looks a bit like the ugly one from D'Nash. In truth, I don't believe they've picked the right song to make their break into the UK market. It should have been Open Door, and in particular, the disco version.

The really big BWO news, of course, is that their new album will be called Fabricator and is set for release in September of this year. Before that, a single will be released, probably in Sweden, called Save My Pride. Does the title sound familiar? Yes, it's largely the same song as recorded by Alcazar on their Dancefloor Deluxe album, although apparently it's been remixed and re-jigged for added fabulousness. The Alcazar version did have the potential for greatness which BWO may be able to exploit. That's if they tear up and throw away the ridiculous lyrics. Well, if nothing else, we can at least hope for another video with Martin Rolinski looking as delectable as he did in the Open Door video which, incidentally, happens to bear more than a passing resemblance to the video for Adam Rickitt's I Breathe Again. You can compare them both here.

By the way, whatever neo-conservative flagged some of Rickitt's videos as 'Adult Content' on YouTube seriously needs to get out more. This is censorship gone mad!

Bodies Without Organs - Open Door (Disco Version)


Adam Rickitt - I Breathe Again

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:53 pm, Blogger Poster Girl said...

Oh my...I don't think I'd seen the video to "Open Door" before...

Love both songs, though.

 
At 4:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, of couгse thiѕ pіece of wrіting is actually good and I have learned lot of things from it on the tοpіc of blοgging.
thanκs.
Feel free to surf my web-site - samsung galaxy s3

 
At 10:35 am, Blogger Unknown said...

chung cư Imperial Plaza 360 Giải Phóng
chung cư Imperial Plaza
chung cu Imperial Plaza
Imperial Plaza 360 Giải Phóng
chung cư The Legend 109 Nguyễn Tuân

 

Post a Comment

<< Home