8.4.07

The mullet lives... Jimmy Jansson wallpaper

Unfortunately as viewers of the melodifestivalen will already know, Jimmy Jansson's second bid to win the contest was ended prematurely at the hands of Sanna Nielsen earlier this year, despite his catchy, sunshine-soaked pop tune, Amanda, which you can view below.

My reason for including him here is only partly musical. Even if watching him perform his sixties rock-pop vibe leaves something to be desired cheese-wise for some of us, I think we should all take a moment to be in awe of his hair. Not since Jason Donavan graced Neighbours in the 1980s has anybody worn such a mullet with such pride. Jimmy is singlehandedly striking a blow for mullets across the world. I for one would like to know how he achieves such a volumous result. I wouldn't be at all surprised if charting the ups and downs of Jimmy's hair becomes a regular feature here.

You can turn your desktop into a mini shrine to the world's perfect mullet by downloading this free Jimmy Jansson desktop wallpaper. Just left click on it, wait til it downloads, then right click and set as background.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:08 pm, Blogger Poster Girl said...

And I was starting to think I was the only one who enjoyed "Amanda"! Jimmy's refusal to a.) make music that sounds more "grown up" and b.) actually get a hairstyle that fits in with modern times is sort of endearing, in a really strange way. The fact that he's actually old enough to have a son does freak me out a little, though.

 
At 9:30 am, Blogger londonboy79 said...

I too was shocked to find out he is a father.

I would also question the wisdom of naming it Wilmer.

 
At 11:12 pm, Blogger Jamie said...

I'm suprised he can even produce sperm!!!

 
At 5:17 am, Blogger yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
moncler
hermes
golden goose
christian louboutin
moncler sale
golden goose
nfl jerseys
goyard handbags
yeezy 700

 

Post a Comment

<< Home