30.3.07

Scooch wallpaper - you lucky people!


I've been too busy to post on the blog for a couple of days, as I've been filling in application forms for a new job recently. But I'm back now and here's a treat... I've made an all-new Scooch wallpaper, as the last one resulted in a huge level of web traffic to my blog and helped me to reach my 222nd visitor in just 2 weeks! The original images of Scooch used to make the wallpaper are ones which I found on schlagerblog so if you like them, try checking out the schlagerboys website.

I doubt that I'll be posting anything tomorrow, as I plan to be recovering from a hangover induced by a night's cheesy clubbing in Croydon tonight. If you are in Croydon, look out for me. I'll be the one gorging myself on greasy junk food in the street as I always get a taste for it when drunk.

To get the wallpaper, just left-click on the image here, then when it loads, right-click and set as desktop background.


If you are a Scooch fan (and if you're not, the exit from my fabulous site is located in the top right corner) then you might want to check out their new website, scoochonline.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:50 pm, Blogger Schlagerboys said...

How utterly fabulous!!

Scooch to win! Where can we get air hostess mini-suitcases on wheels - preferably in pink!!

 
At 5:17 am, Blogger yanmaneee said...

nike kyrie 5
hogan outlet
curry 4
kd 10
nike epic react flyknit
golden goose sneakers
nike air max 97
off white jordan 1
nike air max
michael kors

 

Post a Comment

<< Home